NHM MP Recruitment 2021 » We inform you that the National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) Department has issued a notification for the latest Community Health Officer (CHO) and other vacancies. Here you will get complete information about the National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancy. Apart from this, you can also get information from the Official Website www.nhmmp.gov.in/ of NHM MP or Official Notification PDF, whose links are given below. Interested candidates can apply for the latest post before the last date.
NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2021 Notification
NHM MP Recruitment 2021 » The basic information about National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh recruitment is given below the candidates can check the Vacancy name, Total vacancies, Job locations, and other details.
You can see complete information about the age limit, total vacancy and pay scale, qualification, application fees, important dates, and selection process of the NHM MP Recruitment are below.
National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) Recruitment 2021, NHM MP Recruitment 2021, Apply Online For New Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Vacancy Details, Payscale, Qualification, Application Form Fees, Selection Process & Other Details You Can Check Here.
|Department Name||National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP)|
|Recruitment For Job Profile||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Number of Post||2850|
|Mode Of Application Process||Online|
|Application Last Date||31/05/2021|
|Age Criteria||21 to 40 years|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh (India)|
|Education Qualification||B.Sc, GNM, Post Basic B.Sc|
|Job Experience (If Required)||Not Mentioned|
Age Limit For NHM MP Recruitment »
Here are the details of the age limit for the NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO). Interested candidates should check the prescribed age limit for recruitment to the NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) before applying.
- For Community Health Officer (CHO) Post » 21 to 40 years
Total Vacancy & Payscale »
To apply for NHM MP Recruitment 2021, you can find the total number of vacancies and pay scale information here. We also advise you to check the total vacancies and pay scales for NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) from the official notification.
|Vacancy Name||Total Posts||Payscale|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||2850 Posts||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
Education Qualification For NHM MP Recruitment »
National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh recruitment department required educational qualification is given below –
- For Community Health Officer (CHO) Post » B.Sc (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) / GNM Degree from a recognized university.
Application Fees »
The details of the application fees for the NHM MP Recruitment are as follows. Candidates can read the official notification before paying the application fees.
|Category Name||Applicable Fees|
|For All Category Candidates||None|
|Payment Mode » Online. Candidates can read the official notification before pay the application fees.|
Important Dates »
You can find all the important dates to apply for NHM MP Recruitment 2021 here. We also advise the candidate that you must be filling the application form before the last date.
|Notification Release Date||13/05/2021|
|Application Form Starting Date||15/05/2021|
|Application Form Last Date||31/05/2021|
Selection Process »
- Written Test
- Document Check
- Merit List
How To Apply »
- The candidate must have a valid personal email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill in the correct details with utmost care while filling the online application for the NHM MP Recruitment.
- For registration of personal details and contact details, login ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID via e-mail.
- Candidates should fill in their personal details, eligibility details, and upload the relevant documents.
- Candidates can pay the online fees through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / IMPS / Cash Card / Mobile Wallets (if applicable by the department).
- Candidates should carry a copy of the e-receipt as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
Important Links »
Interested candidates want to apply for NHM MP Recruitment 2021, they can see all the important links here. The online registration form, official notification & the official website links are given below.
|Online Registration Form||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|