Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 » We inform you that the Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) Department has issued a notification for the latest Clerk, Asst Professor, Field Officer, Jr Clerk, and other vacancies. Here you will get complete information about the Kerala Public Service Commission Clerk, Asst Professor, Field Officer, Jr Clerk Vacancy. Apart from this, you can also get information from the Official Website www.keralapsc.gov.in/ of Kerala PSC or Official Notification PDF, whose links are given below. Interested candidates can apply for the latest post before the last date.
Kerala PSC Clerk, Asst Professor, Field Officer, Jr Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 » The basic information about Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment is given below the candidates can check the Vacancy name, Total vacancies, Job locations, and other details.
You can see complete information about the age limit, total vacancy and pay scale, qualification, application fees, important dates, and selection process of the Kerala PSC Recruitment are below.
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) Recruitment 2021, Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021, Apply Online For New Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Vacancy Details, Payscale, Qualification, Application Form Fees, Selection Process & Other Details You Can Check Here.
|Department Name||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Recruitment For Job Profile||Clerk, Asst Professor, Field Officer, Laboratory Technician Gr-II, Sergeant, Mechanical Draughtsman, Junior Clerk, & Other|
|Number of Post||259|
|Mode Of Application Process||Online|
|Application Last Date||02/06/2021|
|Age Criteria||18 to 50 years|
|Job Location||Kerala (India)|
|Education Qualification||10th, ITI, B.Com/ B.Sc, Degree, Diploma|
|Job Experience (If Required)||Not Mentioned|
Age Limit For Kerala PSC Recruitment »
Here are the details of the age limit for the Kerala PSC Clerk, Asst Professor, Field Officer, Jr Clerk. Interested candidates should check the prescribed age limit for recruitment to the Kerala PSC Clerk, Asst Professor, Field Officer, Jr Clerk before applying.
- For Clerk Post » 18 to 41 years
- For Mechanical Draughtsman, Sergeant, Laboratory Technician Gr-II Post » 18 to 36 years
- For Junior Clerk Post » 18 to 50 years
Total Vacancy & Payscale »
To apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021, you can find the total number of vacancies and pay scale information here. We also advise you to check the total vacancies and pay scales for Kerala PSC Clerk, Asst Professor, Field Officer, Jr Clerk from the official notification.
|Vacancy Name||Total Posts||Payscale|
|Clerk||09 Posts||Rs. 19,000/- to 43,600/- per month|
|Laboratory Technician Gr-II||01 Posts||Rs. 22,200/- to 48,000/- per month|
|Sergeant||02 Posts||Rs. 22,200/- to 48,000/- per month|
|Mechanical Draughtsman||01 Posts||Rs. 2,370/- to 4,420/- per month|
|Junior Clerk||03 Posts||Rs. 5,120/- to 14,640/- per month|
Education Qualification For Kerala PSC Recruitment »
Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment department required educational qualification is given below –
- For Clerk Post » Pass in S.S.L.C. Examination or its equivalent.
- For Laboratory Technician Gr-II Post » Pre-degree or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks or B grade in science subjects. SSLC or equivalent for Ex-Servicemen who have passed Class I Blood Transfusion Assistant Examination and have served at least 15-years in the Armed Forces. Any qualification passed or equivalent in 01-year Medical Laboratory Technician Diploma course conducted by Medical Colleges and Public Health Laboratory, Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala.
- For Sergeant Post » Army pensioners should be Junior Commissioned Officers or equivalent in the Navy or Air Force. In the absence of qualifying candidates mentioned in item (01) above, candidates with literacy in English and ten years of military service in the Army, Navy, or Air Force. SSLC or equivalent six months police or military training in the absence of qualified hands under items (01) and (02) above.
- For Mechanical Draughtsman Post » SSLC pass or equivalent Computer-aided design in Government recognized certificate including 3D projection or Auto CAD.
- For Junior Clerk Post » The member society affiliated to Kerala State Cooperative Marketing Association Limited should have regular service of 03-years in any cadre and should be in the service of member committee not only on the date of application but also on the date of application. Appointment to a new position. Degree in any discipline from UGC recognized university. With HDC / JDC. B.Com. Degree in collaboration with a University recognized by UGC. BSC Kerala Agricultural University Degree.
Application Fees »
The details of the application fees for the Kerala PSC Recruitment are as follows. Candidates can read the official notification before paying the application fees.
|Category Name||Applicable Fees|
|For General / OBC Category Candidates||–|
|For SC / ST Category Candidates||–|
|For PWD Category Candidates||–|
|Payment Mode » Online. Candidates can read the official notification before pay the application fees.|
Important Dates »
You can find all the important dates to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 here. We also advise the candidate that you must be filling the application form before the last date.
|Notification Release Date||30/04/2021|
|Application Form Last Date||02/06/2021|
Selection Process »
- Written Test
- Document Check
How To Apply »
- The candidate must have a valid personal email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill in the correct details with utmost care while filling the online application for the Kerala PSC Recruitment.
- For registration of personal details and contact details, login ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID via e-mail.
- Candidates should fill in their personal details, eligibility details, and upload the relevant documents.
- Candidates can pay the online fees through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / IMPS / Cash Card / Mobile Wallets (if applicable by the department).
- Candidates should carry a copy of the e-receipt as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
Important Links »
Interested candidates want to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021, they can see all the important links here. The online registration form, official notification & the official website links are given below.
|Apply Online||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|