JIPMER Recruitment 2021 » We inform you that the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Examination and Research (JIPMER) Department has issued a notification for the latest Anesthesia Technician and other vacancies. Here you will get complete information about the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Examination and Research Anesthesia Technician Vacancy. Apart from this, you can also get information from the Official Website www.jipmer.edu.in/ of JIPMER or Official Notification PDF, whose links are given below. Interested candidates can apply for the latest post before the last date.
JIPMER Anesthesia Technician Recruitment 2021 Notification
JIPMER Recruitment 2021 » The basic information about Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Examination and Research recruitment is given below the candidates can check the Vacancy name, Total vacancies, Job locations, and other details.
You can see complete information about the age limit, total vacancy and pay scale, qualification, application fees, important dates, and selection process of the JIPMER Recruitment are below.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Examination and Research (JIPMER) Recruitment 2021, JIPMER Recruitment 2021, Apply Online For New Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Vacancy Details, Payscale, Qualification, Application Form Fees, Selection Process & Other Details You Can Check Here.
|Department Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Examination and Research (JIPMER)|
|Recruitment For Job Profile||Anesthesia Technician|
|Number of Post||12|
|Mode Of Application Process||Walk-In-Interview|
|Application Last Date||20/05/2021|
|Age Criteria||35 years|
|Job Location||Puducherry – Tamil Nadu (India)|
|Education Qualification||Degree, Diploma|
|Job Experience (If Required)||Not Mentioned|
Age Limit For JIPMER Recruitment »
Here are the details of the age limit for the JIPMER Anesthesia Technician. Interested candidates should check the prescribed age limit for recruitment to the JIPMER Anesthesia Technician before applying.
- For Anesthesia Technician Post » 35 years
Total Vacancy & Payscale »
To apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2021, you can find the total number of vacancies and pay scale information here. We also advise you to check the total vacancies and pay scales for JIPMER Anesthesia Technician from the official notification.
|Vacancy Name||Total Posts||Payscale|
|Anesthesia Technician||12 Posts||Not Mentioned|
Education Qualification For JIPMER Recruitment »
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Examination and Research recruitment department required educational qualification is given below –
- For Anesthesia Technician Post » Degree in Anesthesia Technology from recognized institute/ Degree in Operation Theater Technology & Anastasia Technology/ Diploma in Anesthesia Technology from a recognized institute.
Application Fees »
The details of the application fees for the JIPMER Recruitment are as follows. Candidates can read the official notification before paying the application fees.
|Category Name||Applicable Fees|
|For UR/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|For PWD Category Candidates||None|
|Payment Mode » Online. Candidates can read the official notification before pay the application fees.|
Important Dates »
You can find all the important dates to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2021 here. We also advise the candidate that you must be filling the application form before the last date.
|Notification Release Date||13/05/2021|
|Application Form Last Date||20/05/2021|
Selection Process »
- Document Check
How To Apply »
- The candidate must have a valid personal email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill in the correct details with utmost care while filling the online application for the JIPMER Recruitment.
- For registration of personal details and contact details, login ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID via e-mail.
- Candidates should fill in their personal details, eligibility details, and upload the relevant documents.
- Candidates can pay the online fees through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / IMPS / Cash Card / Mobile Wallets (if applicable by the department).
- Candidates should carry a copy of the e-receipt as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
Important Links »
Interested candidates want to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2021, they can see all the important links here. The online registration form, official notification & the official website links are given below.
|Registration Form||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|