Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Recruitment 2021, HSSC Constable Vacancy 2021, Apply Online For New Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Vacancy Details, Payscale, Qualification, Application Form Fees, Selection Process & Other Details You Can Check Here.
HSSC Constable Vacancy 2021 » The basic information about HSSC recruitment is given below the candidates can check the Vacancy name, Total vacancies, Job locations, and other details.
|Post Update Date||16/04/2021|
|Total Vacancies||7298 Posts|
|Application Process||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Haryana (India)|
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021
HSSC Recruitment 2021 » We inform you that the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Department has issued a notification for the latest Constable and other vacancies. Here you will get complete information about the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Constable Vacancy. Apart from this, you can also get information from the Official Website www.HSSC.org.in/ of HSSC or Official Notification PDF, whose links are given below. Interested candidates can apply for the latest post before the last date.
You can see complete information about the age limit, total vacancy and pay scale, qualification, application fees, important dates, and selection process of the HSSC Constable Vacancy are below.
HSSC Constable Vacancy Age Limit »
Here are the details of the age limit for the HSSC Constable. Interested candidates should check the prescribed age limit for recruitment to the HSSC Constable before applying.
- Male Constable (General Duty) Post » 18 to 25 years as on 01/12/2020
- Female Constable (General Duty) Post » 18 to 25 years as on 01/12/2020
- Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 Post » 18 to 25 years as on 01/12/2020
Total Vacancy & Payscale »
To apply for the HSSC Constable Vacancy 2021, you can find the total number of vacancies and pay scale information here. We also advise you to check the total vacancies and pay scales for HSSC Constable from the official notification.
|Vacancy Name||Total Posts||Payscale|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||5500 Posts||Rs. 21700/- to 69100/-|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||1100 Posts||Rs. 21700/- to 69100/-|
|Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1||698 Posts||Rs. 21700/- to 69100/-|
HSSC Constable Vacancy Qualification »
As per HSSC department norms, candidates must have a 10+02 or it’s equivalent from the recognized Board with Matriculation as one of the Hindi or Sanskrit subjects or higher education.
Application Fees »
The details of the application fees for the HSSC Constable Vacancy are as follows. Candidates can read the official notification before paying the application fees.
|Category Name||Applicable Fees|
|For General Category Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|For Female of Haryana Category Candidates||Rs. 50/-|
|For SC / BC / EWS of Haryana Category (Male) Candidates||Rs. 25/-|
|For SC / BC / EWS of Haryana Category (Female) Candidates||Rs. 13/-|
|For Ex-Serviceman of Haryana Category Candidates
|Payment Mode » Online. Candidates can read the official notification before pay the application fees.|
Important Dates »
You can find all the important dates to apply for HSSC Constable Vacancy 2021 here. We also advise the candidate that you must be filling the application form before the last date.
|Application Form Starting Date||2021|
|Application Form Last Date||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Update soon
HSSC Constable Vacancy Selection Process »
- Written Test
- Document Check
- Merit List
Important Links »
Interested candidates want to apply for HSSC Constable Vacancy 2021, they can see all the important links here. The online registration form, official notification & the official website links are given below.
|Online Registration Form||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here (Coming Soon)|
|Official Website||Check Here|
How To Apply »
- The candidate must have a valid personal email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill in the correct details with utmost care while filling the online application for the HSSC Constable Vacancy.
- For registration of personal details and contact details, login ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID via e-mail.
- Candidates should fill in their personal details, eligibility details, and upload the relevant documents.
- Candidates can pay the online fees through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / IMPS / Cash Card / Mobile Wallets (if applicable by the department).
- Candidates should carry a copy of the e-receipt as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.