Delhi University Recruitment 2021 » We inform you that the Delhi University Department has issued a notification for the latest Senior Demonstrator/ Senior Resident and other vacancies. Here you will get complete information about the Delhi University Senior Demonstrator/ Senior Resident Vacancy. Apart from this, you can also get information from the Official Website www.du.ac.in/ of Delhi University or Official Notification PDF, whose links are given below. Interested candidates can apply for the latest post before the last date.
Delhi University Senior Demonstrator/ Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 Notification
Delhi University Recruitment 2021 » The basic information about Delhi University recruitment is given below the candidates can check the Vacancy name, Total vacancies, Job locations, and other details.
You can see complete information about the age limit, total vacancy and pay scale, qualification, application fees, important dates, and selection process of the Delhi University Recruitment are below.
Delhi University (Delhi University) Recruitment 2021, Delhi University Recruitment 2021, Apply Online For New Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Vacancy Details, Payscale, Qualification, Application Form Fees, Selection Process & Other Details You Can Check Here.
|Department Name||Delhi University|
|Recruitment For Job Profile||Senior Demonstrator/ Senior Resident|
|Number of Post||22|
|Mode Of Application Process||Online|
|Application Last Date||03/06/2021|
|Age Criteria||40 years|
|Job Location||Delhi (India)|
|Education Qualification||Post Graduation, M.sc, MDS Degree|
|Job Experience (If Required)||Not Mentioned|
Age Limit For Delhi University Recruitment »
Here are the details of the age limit for the Delhi University Senior Demonstrator/ Senior Resident. Interested candidates should check the prescribed age limit for recruitment to the Delhi University Senior Demonstrator/ Senior Resident before applying.
- For Senior Demonstrator/ Senior Resident Post » Maximum 40 years
Total Vacancy & Payscale »
To apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2021, you can find the total number of vacancies and pay scale information here. We also advise you to check the total vacancies and pay scales for Delhi University Senior Demonstrator/ Senior Resident from the official notification.
|Vacancy Name||Total Posts||Payscale|
|Senior Demonstrator/ Senior Resident||22 Posts||Rs. 44,900/- to 2,08,700/- per month|
Education Qualification For Delhi University Recruitment »
Delhi University recruitment department required educational qualification is given below –
- For Senior Demonstrator/ Senior Resident Post » Post Graduation degree or diploma in a related specialty. In MSc (Medical) related subject. MDS degree in any specialty of dentistry.
Application Fees »
The details of the application fees for the Delhi University Recruitment are as follows. Candidates can read the official notification before paying the application fees.
|Category Name||Applicable Fees|
|For General / OBC / EWS Category Candidates||–|
|For SC / ST Category Candidates||–|
|For PWD Category Candidates||–|
|Payment Mode » Online. Candidates can read the official notification before pay the application fees.|
Important Dates »
You can find all the important dates to apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2021 here. We also advise the candidate that you must be filling the application form before the last date.
|Notification Release Date||12/05/2021|
|Application Form Last Date||03/06/2021|
Selection Process »
- Document Check
How To Apply »
- The candidate must have a valid personal email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill in the correct details with utmost care while filling the online application for the Delhi University Recruitment.
- For registration of personal details and contact details, login ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID via e-mail.
- Candidates should fill in their personal details, eligibility details, and upload the relevant documents.
- Candidates can pay the online fees through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / IMPS / Cash Card / Mobile Wallets (if applicable by the department).
- Candidates should carry a copy of the e-receipt as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
Important Links »
Interested candidates want to apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2021, they can see all the important links here. The online registration form, official notification & the official website links are given below.
|Apply Online||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|