BTSC Recruitment 2021 » We inform you that the Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) Department has issued a notification for the latest Specialist, General Medical Officer, and other vacancies. Here you will get complete information about the Bihar Technical Service Commission Specialist, General Medical Officer Vacancy. Apart from this, you can also get information from the Official Website www.pariksha.nic.in/ of BTSC or Official Notification PDF, whose links are given below. Interested candidates can apply for the latest post before the last date.
BTSC Specialist, General Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification
BTSC Recruitment 2021 » The basic information about Bihar Technical Service Commission recruitment is given below the candidates can check the Vacancy name, Total vacancies, Job locations, and other details.
You can see complete information about the age limit, total vacancy and pay scale, qualification, application fees, important dates, and selection process of the BTSC Recruitment are below.
Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) Recruitment 2021, BTSC Recruitment 2021, Apply Online For New Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Vacancy Details, Payscale, Qualification, Application Form Fees, Selection Process & Other Details You Can Check Here.
|Department Name||Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)|
|Recruitment For Job Profile||Specialist, General Medical Officer|
|Number of Post||6338|
|Mode Of Application Process||Online|
|Application Last Date||25/05/2021|
|Age Criteria||42 years|
|Job Location||Bihar (India)|
|Education Qualification||PG, PG Diploma, MBBS Degree|
|Job Experience (If Required)||Not Mentioned|
Age Limit For BTSC Recruitment »
Here are the details of the age limit for the BTSC Specialist, General Medical Officer. Interested candidates should check the prescribed age limit for recruitment to the BTSC Specialist, General Medical Officer before applying.
- For Specialist, General Medical Officer Post » General (male) – 37 years, General (female) – 40 years, BC / OBC – 40 years, SC / ST – 42 years
Total Vacancy & Payscale »
To apply for BTSC Recruitment 2021, you can find the total number of vacancies and pay scale information here. We also advise you to check the total vacancies and pay scales for BTSC Specialists, General Medical Officers from the official notification.
|Vacancy Name||Total Posts||Payscale|
|Specialist Medical Officer||3706 Posts||Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- per month|
|General Medical Officer||2632 Posts||Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- per month|
Education Qualification For BTSC Recruitment »
Bihar Technical Service Commission recruitment department required educational qualification is given below –
- For Specialist Medical Officer Post » MBBS, PG Degree from a recognized university.
- For General Medical Officer Post » MBBS Degree from a recognized university.
Application Fees »
The details of the application fees for the BTSC Recruitment are as follows. Candidates can read the official notification before paying the application fees.
|Category Name||Applicable Fees|
|For General / OBC / EWS Category Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|For SC / ST Category Candidates||Rs. 50/-|
|For EBC / Women Category Candidates||Rs. 50/-|
|Payment Mode » Online. Candidates can read the official notification before pay the application fees.|
Important Dates »
You can find all the important dates to apply for BTSC Recruitment 2021 here. We also advise the candidate that you must be filling the application form before the last date.
|Application Form Starting Date||04/05/2021|
|Application Form Last Date||24/05/2021|
Selection Process »
- Check Official Notification
How To Apply »
- The candidate must have a valid personal email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill in the correct details with utmost care while filling the online application for the BTSC Recruitment.
- For registration of personal details and contact details, login ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID via e-mail.
- Candidates should fill in their personal details, eligibility details, and upload the relevant documents.
- Candidates can pay the online fees through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / IMPS / Cash Card / Mobile Wallets (if applicable by the department).
- Candidates should carry a copy of the e-receipt as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
Important Links »
Interested candidates want to apply for BTSC Recruitment 2021, they can see all the important links here. The online registration form, official notification & the official website links are given below.
|Online Registration Form||Check Here|
|Short Notice||Check Here|
|Official Notification (Specialist Medical Officer)||Check Here|
|Official Notification (General Medical Officer)||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|