APSC Recruitment 2021 » We inform you that the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Department has issued a notification for the latest Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Soil Conservation Ranger, and other vacancies. Here you will get complete information about the Assam Public Service Commission Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Soil Conservation Ranger Vacancy. Apart from this, you can also get information from the Official Website www.apsc.nic.in/ of APSC or Official Notification PDF, whose links are given below. Interested candidates can apply for the latest post before the last date.
APSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Soil Conservation Ranger Recruitment 2021 Notification
APSC Recruitment 2021 » The basic information about Assam Public Service Commission recruitment is given below the candidates can check the Vacancy name, Total vacancies, Job locations, and other details.
You can see complete information about the age limit, total vacancy and pay scale, qualification, application fees, important dates, and selection process of the APSC Recruitment are below.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2021, APSC Recruitment 2021, Apply Online For New Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Vacancy Details, Payscale, Qualification, Application Form Fees, Selection Process & Other Details You Can Check Here.
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Recruitment For Job Profile||Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Soil Conservation Ranger|
|Number of Post||27|
|Mode Of Application Process||Online|
|Application Last Date||28/05/2021|
|Age Criteria||21 to 38 years|
|Job Location||Assam (India)|
|Education Qualification||Graduation, Post Graduation|
|Job Experience (If Required)||Not Mentioned|
Age Limit For APSC Recruitment »
Here are the details of the age limit for the APSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Soil Conservation Ranger. Interested candidates should check the prescribed age limit for recruitment to the APSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Soil Conservation Ranger before applying.
- For Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Soil Conservation Ranger Post » 21 to 38 years as on 01/01/2021
Total Vacancy & Payscale »
To apply for APSC Recruitment 2021, you can find the total number of vacancies and pay scale information here. We also advise you to check the total vacancies and pay scales for APSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Soil Conservation Ranger from the official notification.
|Vacancy Name||Total Posts||Payscale|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||13 Posts||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- ( + GP Rs. 12,700/- per month|
|Soil Conservation Ranger||14 Posts||Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- ( + GP Rs. 9,700/- per month|
Education Qualification For APSC Recruitment »
Assam Public Service Commission recruitment department required educational qualification is given below –
- For Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Post » Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering from a recognized university. Post Graduate degree holder in soil science will be given preference.
- For Soil Conservation Ranger Post » Bachelor’s degree in science from any government. Accredited University with at least one of Physics / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Forestry / Environmental Science subjects. Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
Application Fees »
The details of the application fees for the APSC Recruitment are as follows. Candidates can read the official notification before paying the application fees.
|Category Name||Applicable Fees|
|For General / EWS Category Candidates||Rs. 285.40/-|
|For SC / ST / OBC / MOBC Category Candidates||Rs. 185.40/-|
|For BPL / PWBD Category Candidates||Rs. 35.40/-|
|Payment Mode » Online. Candidates can read the official notification before pay the application fees.|
Important Dates »
You can find all the important dates to apply for APSC Recruitment 2021 here. We also advise the candidate that you must be filling the application form before the last date.
|Notification Release Date||27/04/2021|
|Application Form Starting Date||28/04/2021|
|Application Form Last Date||28/05/2021|
|Application Fees Deposit Last Date||30/05/2021
Selection Process »
- Written Test
- Document Check
How To Apply »
- The candidate must have a valid personal email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill in the correct details with utmost care while filling the online application for the APSC Recruitment.
- For registration of personal details and contact details, login ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID via e-mail.
- Candidates should fill in their personal details, eligibility details, and upload the relevant documents.
- Candidates can pay the online fees through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / IMPS / Cash Card / Mobile Wallets (if applicable by the department).
- Candidates should carry a copy of the e-receipt as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
Important Links »
Interested candidates want to apply for APSC Recruitment 2021, they can see all the important links here. The online registration form, official notification & the official website links are given below.
|Apply Online||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|